Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Love advice from a Taxi Driver in Hollywood at 1AM in the morning...

"Don't hit and run. Last Valentines Day I saw a lot of girls who were heartbroken... they were all crying in my car, 24 and they're expecting boys to propose to them!"

* Note: Yes he did say "Don't hit and run" because I wrote it down in my wobbly blackberry note taking.

Saturday night was perhaps the most organized drunk night I've ever had. Having the option of an abundance of parties all falling on the same night, we formulated a gameplan to hit the best locations in an orderly manner.

We promptly started the party hopping at 10PM @ Green Door, with all the agency boys. (Since of course out with the single ladies, nights do revolve around the boys.) While there we put the Hotness Monster to the test, the D-List Celebrity sighting of the night.

Me: "So my girlfriends and I started this new blog, the Hotness Monster, where we're out about town trying to locate the hottest guys in the city. Can we take your photog for our site?"
Millionaire Playboy: Surrounded by his bevy of Gold Digging Hotties "What? Are you for real?"
Me: "Absolutely, you can look us up at hotnessmonster.blogspot.com" (As I thankfully had registered the site hours before in a moment of inspiration)
Millionaire Playboy: Flattered "That's nice, But No."

REJECTED. Oh well, it was good for a laugh. Mr. Murad sorry, but no you're not really a Hotness Monster, we just wanted to snap a pict so we could laugh about it later.

Second up, Bardot for Industry night with what I call the "Industry" FBF's in training. They quite held up to the impression, I almost forgot I was in LA, transported back to the good 'ole days of barhopping in Murry Hill.

Third we went to Le Scorpion which weirdly smelled like an old mop mixed with homeless person skank, and thankful was whisked away to Element to dance off the last of our calories from our gin & tonics at we marvled that we'd made it to 4 Hollywood spots in one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment