Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ex co-worker Bromance?

I don't think "bromance" is quite right... "sat next to you at work & constantly made fun of you to your face - mance" perhaps?

Click Here for the backstory. A funny thing has developed at my old job, E's friendship-lousy (replace the friendship with a jea) of my relationship with L has provided endless hours of amusement for all.

Sample conversation:

E to L: Do you even know Niki? How many times have you met her? Two times, one time?
L to E: Are you serious? Are you really being serious?
E to L: Yes
L to E: You're a jerk. You really are an unpleasant person.

Now a couple things to keep in mind. 1. E, not a girl. 2. E introduced me to L, so you think the friendship-lousy would be aimed at me for stealing L away from E. 3. E is a self described argumentative, unhelpful, bullheaded teddy bear.

So E's friendship-lousy has gotten the better of him, as L and I just started taking Hippity Hop classes yesterday & determined to not be outdone, he's "strongly considering" joining our class as well.

This story (& hopefully photos) is very much To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment