Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hippity Hop

My friend BBQ Cutlets is going through a post lack of having a Winter Boyfriend and is determined to fill up all of her free time to keep herself busy and distracted so she doesn't succumb to having a boyfriend for the sake of having a boyfriend. Although since she is a strong and independent female, not having a warm fireside buddy isn't a legit excuse. Below are hers...
As we all know, as we get older our braincells no longer re-generate and we continue to destroy our existing braincells with lack of sleep and excess alcohol - and we've definitely all seen each other partaking in the latter. the only solution is to re-awaken the other parts of your brain, aside from the 3% we normally use. in other words, go back to school!

So all dorky intro aside, I realized that from here on out, our lives will settle into a routine of work, tv, weekend drinks, work, tv, weekend drinks, etc etc. so i was thinking about what i could do that would be new and challenging, and punky mentioned a great suggestion! so i'm planning to take some continuing education classes at santa monica college, and i just wanted to see if anyone would be interested! if not - no prob - totally understand the desire to go home and crash after a hard day's work. but anyways i figured it's a new year, i'm bored with life, so i might as well try something new :)
I do have to say at least one good thing came of this! I get to cross one more thing off my list of 20 things to do before i turn 25! (I still have yet to ride a segway)

So my review of the class? Aside from our instructor looking and talking as if she's a hippie living in a commune, I actually had a lot more fun than I thought I would. Can I dance? No. Do I have rhythm? No. Am I flexible? Definitely No. Did moving around like a crazy person listening to Justin T relax me after a long day of work? Absolutely yes.

And next week when we add after dance class drinking to the equation, It will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment