Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

V. Confused. Am I clean or do I want to lick myself?

And no I'm not a cat. Continuing the trend of fun things from the land of the crazy, my relatives also sent in my care pack some bath salts, for that oh so wonderfully relaxing spa experience.

So after another rigorous day at Rockreation with M, my shoulders were in pain, and my arms, jelly. I complained to my cousin who suggested the perfect cure, a long soak in a boiling hot bath, complete with the soothing and relaxing minerals extracted from the spa gods of Japan.

However, in place of normal calming scents like lavender and jasmine, she'd sent me, Chocolate Cake, NY Cheesecake, and something pink (anyone have any guesses?)... After reading my choices to M, I decided on trying the Chocolate Cake.

It smelled delicious, turned my bath a silky light brown, and left a wonderful, yummy happiness long after I'd rinsed off and was snuggled in my bed. I didn't know if I was contently clean, or wanted to nibble on my arm some more.

I think maybe I'll just have to track down some Del Monte 007 pops to quench my desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment