Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Enough with the Cupcakes you say?! How about Pumpkin Pudding Toothpaste?

And now for something completely different. Those crazy Japanese people and their weird inventions... here's one for the books!


My relatives in Japan sent me a delightful care package, full of goodies like Cola, and Chocolate, and Pumpkin Pudding, in tubes? While my imagination runs wild with thoughts of Willy Wonka and a complete thanksgiving dinner in a gumball, I'm brought back to reality when I read that these are all indeed toothpastes.

As I constantly do with weird Japanese inventions, I ask myself why? Why would you want to brush your teeth with Curry flavored toothpaste? Then again, being the forever experimentalist that I am, the why part of the question is simple, why not? This is how greatness is born...


So far, I've only tried the Pumpkin Pie. This perhaps might not be the next craze to hit the States, but interesting at the very least. 1 down 5 to go.

Cola, Bitter Chocolate, Kishu Ume, Indo Curry and Eggplant on the cue.

No comments:

Post a Comment