Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Slacker...

I know I know... and it becomes apparent when reading my blog to notice that recently it's merely a collection of funny videos and pictures, because, let's face it... I've become a blog slacker. #14, I think I did you proud. At least 4 a week, minus my birthday week?

It's not that my life is entirely boring and the only bits of cherished wisdom come in the form of techno dancing dogs, I've just been busy. It's no excuse, but there you have it.

Officially my list is over and done with... having only completed 17 of my 20 goals by my 25th birthday.

4. This I still plan on doing at some point. I even have the idea all sketched out in my head. It's the ultimate "sheet dress." After the post-coital moment of bliss passes, and you find yourself running to the restroom to take care of business, wrapping yourself in a wrinkled sheet (preferably with a very high thread count) only adds to your disheveled sexy appearance, and I've heard it from a few sources, nothing's better than imagining what's lacking underneath.

So taking that 'tude towards a simple yet chic dress design, ripping apart some old satin sheets into a side swept gown is indeed in my near future. That is whenever I can make the time.

5. Also still on my list... but damn me if I was going to pay $90 just to cross this one off the list. Anyone have a Segway I could borrow for an afternoon?

6. And finally, Write a screenplay. I've started many, finished 0. When it comes down to it, and I know this is so cliche, I'm an idea person, not a writer. That said... this is also still a goal. Just one that wasn't happening by yesterday.

And speaking of birthdays... I sincerely have to thank "Chad" for making this one memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment