Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I respect that, if I were a veggie burger I'd eat myself too.

NYC Prep on Bravo, we love you.


Favorite Moments ~

Really parents? You let your 16 and 18 year old kids live in the city BY THEMSELVES? I see good parenting awards being handed out left and right.

"No relationships until you're ready to be a dad." Ok player boy. That's good thinking.

Note to headband girl. Could you try to be original? Just a little?

Who is the creepy guy fondling Taylor's hair? Jealous much?

PC - "If you were a veggie burger, I'd eat you."
Stupid brown haired girl who's name I don't care to remember - "I respect that, if I were a veggie burger, I'd eat myself!"

Jessie. Um. Fugly? Really PC, I thought you had better taste than that.

And in the previews for the season... did they kill someone?

You can watch the first episode on Hulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment