Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Perfect FML Watch

So I have a friend... who's real name you're only privy to if you've made it past the fiery rings of hell (or you buy her many yummy drinks). My friend, let's call her Dance Biscuit for the sake of amusement, never wears a watch, but can always tell the time by glancing at her wrist.

A gift you ask?

"Today, I went out with this girl I really liked and she came back to my place. Things were heating up and we ended up having sex and I was on top. I was really into it and in the middle of it she held up her wrist and said 'oh, look at the time, I gotta get home'. She wasn't wearing a watch." FML.

Anyway, I bring this all up because I found DB the perfect watch. None of that bulky wrist goo, with all the flair of a good o'le Bond flick. The Timex TX54.

Now, when she needs to escape the doldrums of boring sex, "I gotta get home." turns into a legit excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment