Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, April 20, 2009

Bag Borrow or Steal

Really? I thought this was just a made up SATC trend, not an actual website!

You know I can kind of see the appeal to renting jewelry and accessories on a per-occasion basis, but my problem with bags? Bags are utilitarian items, you throw whatever in them, set them down anywhere and IMHO, it's very hard to keep them clean and pristine.

Also cleaning bags? I can't imagine that's easy or cost effective? So what does that mean? You're probably throwing your sunglasses, cell phone (which you put on your face) lipstick and other daily items in a bag that probably has cum residue from the previous borrower's skanky one night stand, since obviously these bags are meant to be seen out in public in arenas girls are tried to get laid in.

Just saying.

I don't think I'd want to rent a bag, borrow or steal. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

Not to mention the insurance policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment