Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Morning Coffee with a side of Arugula?

You know when you have those super vivid dreams, the ones where you're running from terrorists and fashion yourself into a super sexy bond girl... I find my imagination sometimes is so overwhelming it leaves me mentally and physically exhausted even after 7 hours of sleep.

Last night I suffered through one of these incredibly complex plots, with surprisingly unexpected twists and turns. (which really even when I'm dreaming, I still think about how shocked I am when the bad guy pulls the gun even though it's my own story) If only I could remember the entire story the next morning to recreate into an awesome pitch...

Sadly I normally just wake up worn out & with a splitting headache.

This morning, after hitting the snooze button several times so I could hopefully make it to the exciting conclusion (which I never do), I regretfully woke up and rushed through my morning routine. I've been on an arugula kick lately, eating it with toasted onions and Trader Joe's amazing Goddess dressing...

To my dismay, the onions were gone and in my hazy state, I grabbed the coffee tin off the counter and before you knew it, I had a tupperware full of Arugula and Coffee.

A great way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment