Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You if he's making out with another girl...

So last night I got in a car accident.

Not a bad one, there wasn't any damage, but while stopped at a traffic light I got rear ended. Pulling over to the side, I was a little rattled especially after the day I'd had, but I was nothing compared to the girl who stepped out of the other car.

She was about my age and a total wreck. Tears streaming down her face, she was all shook up. After surveying the scene and seeing nothing was wrong (thank you Sven, you are rock solid) I asked the inevitable question "Is everything OK?"

Between gasping sobs, she told me that she had just left her gym where she'd spotted her current beau macking on some other girl. What a horrific way to find out you're guy is JNTIY, while you're all gross and sweaty.

It took me 15 minutes to calm her down so that she could safely drive home... and I ended up giving the girl who hit me a hug as she left.

Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment