Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Too much free time...

With things slowing down at work, due to the fact that most Hollywood executives are unable to focus with the hope of Open Bar Holiday parties and loose assistants loosing their morale in hopes of keeping a job through the Economic down-spiral and impending SAG strike, I've had time to find a few new obsessions.

First "Can I tell you something? If you were a booger, I'd pick you first." Noelle Hancock. This girl is awesome in so many ways. From her fascination with her gay parakeets, to her understanding of the true alcoholic, and her relevant pop culture references, Noelle offers a much needed escape from Nikki Finke and Peter Bart. Relating THE HILLS to the Electoral Race. Brilliance.

Second would be Jessie the blogger of 20-Nothings. She is a kindred soul.

"I'm more like super glue or maybe permafrost or, according to my test results, a rocket pointed in five directions with a strong sense of competitiveness but equal desire to help other rockets point themselves in multiple directions so long as they thank me with intimacy."

She singlehandedly explained in one entry, the whole theory behind being a great female PUA.
http://20-nothings.blogspot.com/2008/09/go-to-bar-alone.html

Third I go back to my favorites... Stuff Hollywood Assistants Like & Tucker Max, who always have new and interesting updates.

Then come the nonsense. The Boing Boing Gadgets, Cute Overload and Just Bento, filling me with cheer and happiness...

My friends will thank me later for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment