Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, December 19, 2008

They can't be cultured or interesting or progressive because they're so hungry. Because of the government.

I have been negligent in my posting, this week has been an utter turmoil of craziness at work.

While reading my abundance of useless blogs hoping to find the next Diablo, I came across this brilliant blog from my *favorite* blogger...

Overheard in an Elevator

This brings me back to one of my new favorite books, THE HUNGER GAMES. (Punky I swear I'm making you a copy right now AS WE SPEAK) This was a delightful little tale of 14 year old kids murdering each other in order to survive a Battle Royale style game in a sci-fi world. I could write a captivating synopsis, describing the brutality and allusions to a communist/capitalist government, but really you're just better off reading it yourself.

And now for a complete non-sequitur...

A 2008 Benderspink Holiday Short

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. am currently working on choreography. would you prefer to use peacock feathers or pink taffeta for our holiday number?

    ReplyDelete