Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The One with the The Head Tilt


So as most of you know, I just recently went through a break-up of my very own. But since my life revolves around all thing entertainment, I can sum up my emotions with the following scene from Friends. Like Tom Selleck, I'll survive. It's sad. It was the right decision, and I'll always have a special place in my heart for him, but life must go on. So seriously, enough with the head tilt... buy me a shot of vodka and give me a lap dance instead :-)

MONICA: I've been great, just great. How have you been? [tilting her head]

DR. BURKE: Oh, well obviously you know Barbara and I split up, otherwise you wouldn't have done the head tilt.

MONICA: The head tilt?

DR. BURKE: Yeah, since the divorce, when anybody asks me how I am, it's always with a sympathetic head tilt. [demonstrating] 'How ya doin'? You OK?'

MONICA: I'm sorry.

DR. BURKE: No no, it, it's fine, believe me. I do it too. I always answer with the 'I'm OK' head bob. [demonstrates] 'I'm OK.' [tilts head] 'You sure?' [bobs head] 'Yeah, I'm fine.' Hey listen, I've got to set up the music. I got a new CD changer, of course the divorce only left me with 4 CD's to change.

MONICA: [her and Phoebe tilt their heads] Oh, that's too bad.

DR. BURKE: [bobbing his head] I'll survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment