Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

DSW you evil tease!

While sorting through my overdue mail (we'd forgotten to empty the box for a week & I was thusly yelled at by the postal people when picking up the remnants of junk mail too big to cram into our tiny space) I came across a lovely little postcard from DSW advertising a free cute Charley Hobo bag with purchase.

Even though I'd JUST shopped out their sale section a week before, I trekked back w/ my co-worker K, to do a little credit damage on a new pair of boots. Instantly K finds an adorable pair of purple patent leather pumps that are divine & I find my (new love Impo) black faux suede stretch boots & we run up to the counter to claim our prize.

Lo & behold, they've run out of stock, and after a very confusing conversation with the checker, I manage to tell her I'm going to try my luck online. Figuring they'd have a vast stock of free Hobo's to send out to their loyal customers, I was sadly mistaken. But now I want the boots! They'd teased me into the store, and gotten me hooked.

Impulse buying aside, I then had to make the decision, to go to the store & have instant gratification, or order online with a $10 savings, but have to wait up to 7 days?! Decisions decisions. Thankfully, the gross weather made up my mind for me & I figure, $10 buys me at least 2 mojito's at Palamino's, my feet can wait a week for their shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment