Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Black is the new Pink

So here's the real question, how have I not heard of Blavod before this? I feel like I am extremely behind considering just this week I've finally been exposed to the Pug Licking video and Californication (I'm totally in love with David Duchovny).

Anyway, on to black vodka loveliness.

"Black will always be the color that defines style and sophistication and it has a place in the world of spirits as well. It is not surprising that with all of the designer vodkas on the market that someone would devise a way to add color to the famously clear liquor without drastically disturbing any of the flavor characteristics of a true vodka. Blavod is the result of that brainstorm and is the only premium black vodka on the market today."

"Blavod is an extremely smooth vodka with clean undertones of dark berries and the ever-so-slight hint of cloves and anise. This heady spirit emits an intriguing sweet citrus, woody and flowery aroma that can do no more than entice one to have a sip. "

This is totally going in my shopping bag at my next BevMo trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment