Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, June 7, 2010

No Cookie Left Behind

So this coming weekend my boss is hosting a charity bake sale aptly named "No Cookie Left Behind."

Sadly I'll be in Palm Springs this weekend.

But that doesn't mean I still can't contribute! It's the perfect excuse to try out a new recipe, one I've been waiting for quite some time to actually do...

Chocolate Covered Bacon Wrapped Pretzels.

Yep, you' heard that correctly! Doesn't that just sound delightful? And added bonus I can totally make them ahead of time :-).

Anyway, if you have any interest in checking out their bake-sale... here are the dets.

Sunday June 13th
12PM - 5PM
@ Scoops
712 N Heliotrope Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90029
http://nocookieleftbehind.wordpress.com/

So fingers crossed that:



+






= Amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment