Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I've been abscent for far too long...

one of the problems with blogs is maintenance. when i started this blog at the beginning of last year, i made it my new years resolution to keep up a steady stream of new information, and witty observations, and i think for the most part 2009 was a success.

2010 brings along with it a whole new slew of resolutions, that have for the most part been keeping me very busy and entertained. this brings us to... the list. now, i do have to apologize. the list, in no way should preclude me from continuing to update this blog, because let's face it, the list is very tailored to a specific set of experiences & as anyone who knows me knows, i always like to deviate from the path.

so love them & leave them, i have not left you. i'm back and ready for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment