Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I feel like I should have a backlog of things to talk about...

Yet, somehow they seem to magically be escaping my recent memory. A few things happened.

I broke up. I started a new blog. I went to a bunch of Laker's games. My grandfather passed away. I got a new cousin, Brandi. I met a boy. He had a funny name in juxtaposition with mine. I took care of a cat & didn't kill him. I started another blog. I went to silverlake. I bought a plaid dress. I got thrown out of a Vegas club. I didn't get banned from the MGM. I threw a few parties. I got a kid committed. I fell in love again. I made more bacon cinnamon rolls. I met James Cameron. I got sick. Twice. I went to the UCB for the first time. I drank pineapple sake. And today I realized that sometimes, when someone hits you really hard, but you don't feel any pain, then it's all OK.

So basically, this was my way of summing up the last 3 months of my life.

Moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment