Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Review: Happy Hour Red|Seven @ The PDC

Where do I even begin with this happier hour? I guess, first with the dets...

I'd heard about the Red Seven happy hour on one of my new favorite blogs, The Happy Hour Tour.

The happy hour (which is the only hour) goes from 5-8PM. Like the restaurant closes at 8PM. I talked to the host @ the restaurant & he said as long as we're comfortably there by 7:30PM we should have no problem getting in a couple of quick bites before they shut down.

(This is for us "industry" kids who rarely ever see daylight.)

It's just a game time decision on ordering food etc :-).

Drinks - $3 Beers/Wines || $4 "Fun Drinks"

Food - $2-4 priced Appetizers || Edamame, Garlic Fries, Baby Back Ribs, Chicken Crisps w/ Peanut-Butter Miso & Half-Spicy Tuna Roll

* Also 2-for-1 Patron Shots.

Side Note: They do Validate for parking... I believe the entrance is off Melrose?

REVIEW

When we showed up, the regular crowd of PDC workers who get off at a normal hour, had all cleared & the bartenders were shutting down, thinking they'd get to call it an early night. We'd sadly missed the party, but lucky for us, they were more than kind enough to stay open a little longer.

There's something to be said for getting to really explore a venue when it's not super crowded. It's like getting to see behind the velvet rope, and I loved it! The Baby Back Ribs were tender & fell right off the bone. The drinks were delicious (I recommend the Lemonade one...) and the service was impeccable.

I would gladly make this my new Thursday night hang-out... I just wish they stayed open a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment