Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, March 22, 2010

The Tangerine Margarita: On Fire

I haven't been to Chaya in quite a while, but was pleasantly surprised to find that their amazing "industry happy hour" had been replaced by an upgraded menu, and still wallet friendly drinks. (Like the Cha, with a ya at the end.) Looking over their martini menu, I was debating between the pomegranate & the french inspired cocktail when I overheard the waitress dish out the "specials" to the guy behind me.

Tangerine Margarita, On Fire?

Excuse me? I quickly called over the bartender & asked him if the drink was really on fire? No, he replied, this isn't a college bar shot. It was a spicy sweet cocktail that made my mouth tingly & happy all at the same time. I have no idea what was in it, but I do know, I'll certainly be going back for seconds... and thirds.

Plus their bacon wrapped dates & mini sliders were really yummy & I want to try the French Goat Cheese & Honey Lavender Gelee next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment