Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Next Up on the Bacon Train: Bacon Smores

Toasted Marshmallows, Buttery Graham Crackers, Melted Chocolate.... and Grilled Bacon? This sounds like a match made in heaven. My main problem with smores has always been the same... they're just TOO sweet. Too much sugar condensed into a lumpy concoction that sends my brain into coma after every bite. But I think the addition of a crispy, salty strip is just the key to break up the monotony of the sugary sweet.

And then the key will be figuring out how to turn these into cupcake form. (Although a little on the cupcake front, I think I'm retired for a bit & switching to cake making, as they're much easier to bake in my screwy little toaster oven.)

Bacon Smores. Camping soon anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment