Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Random conversation of the day. Manhole.

So I just had a delightful little convo with my bestie M. *Edited as there were many typos and incomplete sentences in the original chat*

Me: Wow, so I just turned down Dodgers tickets for tonight. Because they were playing against Pittsburgh, and I'm thinking that's going to be a lame game, I don't really want to go. This might have been the first time ever I've made a decision to go or not go to a game based purely on the actual athletic ability of the teams playing. (It's normally based on my desire to drink beer, eat hot dogs, and stare at hot men in tight pants)

M: Ha. But the Pirates!

Me: Butt Pirates? What? M that's gross.

M: Your thought progression is that of a teenage boy.

Me: manhole.

M: penis.

Me: We're very mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment