Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, September 28, 2009

I can't believe you'd dream cheat on me like that?!

My friend P IMed me the other day. "I'm mad at you."

Why?

Because I dream cheated on our friendship. Yep, that's right. In her dream, we were taking a work-out class (first tip off that it's a dream) and Taylor Swift was there as well. So go figure, I became BFF's with Taylor, thus ensuring the wrath of my longtime friend, who thought I'd sold her out for a pair of tickets to the VMAs.

In her DREAM.

My roommate in NY used to wake up furious at me for hooking up with her ex. In her dreams. I always thought it was hilarious, how much your dreams can influence your actions, and I know there's all this literature about the subconscious and how that's really playing out your true feelings and emotions, but really?! I did not hook up with the ex, and I'm most certainly not BFF's with Taylor, and if this were Bedtime Stories I'd certainly hope my friends dreams about me were much MUCH cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment